Thursday 15 April 2010

Cos all you do is hope, your all fucking hopeless


The word "hope" is something i believe in strongly, i hope that i will make a better life for myself, i hope that no matter how bad a situation can get, i will pull myself through and i hope one day (even though im only nineteen) to find that perfect someone who doesnt fill your life with bull.

Today i wake up with an annoyance on my mind, i dispise people who physically and emotionally bring pain to others, i dispise horrible, nasty people. In a world were terror is basically all around us why would someone waste their life being such a person. I don't and will never understand this. I started to think about this whilst chowing down on some Crunchy Nut, we all know breakfest is important.

The weather today is perfectly bland and alas not alot is happening to me today due to work, I adore going to work (sarcastic face). again this was just a short little post with what was on my mind.

After being troll like and trolling the net i found this little beaut of a garm that i very much want, £150 anyone? KSAFE.


Update
Kate nash's new album has leaked onto the wwwDOTS. and this is a sublime track to be produced from that.


Signed - your friendly neighborhood Cockerz




No comments:

Post a Comment