Wednesday 14 April 2010

"It's a dog eat dog world guyzz"

I start this blog, as it is my first with a hello!
Once i had polished off the most amazing cheesecake i had ever eaten (a delicious belgium chocolate and vanilla one from morrisons, i recommend this, oh faithful reader), i decided to start a blog.
My reasons for this was to pass the boredum of nights spent in from lack of funds which everyone i know
seems too have. This blog will be filled with my ramblings, rants and the awkward thoughts I have inside my head.

The ramblings i have today refer to my friend Lauren (whom is currently sleeping on my bed). She has many "phrases"
that she uses in day to day life one being the title of this very blog and another being
" Don't regret anything because at one point it's what you wanted the most"
She believes herself to be a "self help goddess" and says these lines at the most random times,
which create a hysteria attached to them that fills me and my homeskilletz
with happiness. This is less of a ramberling and more praise for my friend,
as the way she speaks creates such a LOL moment in my life.

So i leave you on this short note with a song that is increasingly becoming a favourite:


signed - your friendly neighborhood Cockerz

No comments:

Post a Comment