Sunday 18 April 2010

I Hate Seagulls

This blog has nothing to with seagull hatred FYI.

So, i sometimes regret the actions i do and the things i say, but with you it was 100 percent different. I think about you and i miss you but at the end of the day this feels so much better than pretending something was there when at the end of the day i was just being a fool, who have fallen abit over his head.

Once again the sun has decided to stay and i don't have to do anything all day. yes i can finally enjoy this bad boy.

Going back to college and exams this week, CBA isnt even a strong enough word to describe how i don't want to do these exams but Uni is so important. I need to do it and I will do it.

My cider is ready for the nice day ahead. :)


signed - your friendly neighborhood Cockerz

No comments:

Post a Comment